Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentines Day!

So Tim and I had a great V-day! He had to work Sat. so we went out to the Macaroni Grill and a movie on Friday instead! He gave me a beautiful necklace with a heart on it and diamonds! I am spoiled! I went out to hang out with my mom and sister on Sat while he was at work and he had a dozen roses waiting for me there! I gave him the Iron Man movie and we watched it when he got home from work!



Also as you will notice in these pictures, from some reason, and I blame my constant craving for lucky charms and chocolate milk, my belly is getting big already! The baby is getting bigger everyday and it keeps getting closer and closer to that time to find out the sex! We will know in March!

3 comments:

The Curtis Clan said...

Sooooo funny to see you pregnant! Be sure to keep posting those pics for Auntie Andrea to see. It makes me laugh.

Kylee said...

Seriously Im so excited that you put those pics up!! They are so cute! Ps. I am also really glad that you updated your blog!

Cristi said...

umm you need to update this!!!!!