Well... where to start... I think first off I want to start by thanking everyone for being so great! We are so thankful for our friends and family and all that they do for us! I am now 11 weeks pregnant and very very sick! Already people have given us more than we could wish for! We have a Jumper, a car-seat, and we are borrowing a swing from our friends Ty and Cristi! We still have a long ways to go but all these fun things are making us more excited than we thought we would be at this point. The first week of August is the time the doctor told us to be expecting to make our family 3 instead of 2!
Tim is still going to school Tuesdays and Thursdays from morning till night and working every chance he gets in between. I had an interview with the U of U hospital last Monday and was informed today that I got the job! yeah! I am very excited to finally graduate from nursing home to hospital! I will be working as a CNA on 6 south the grave yard shift. The good thing is they are 12 hour shifts so I have 3 on and 4 off a week! Plus at night I get more pay! That makes me very happy because in about 2 months I will know what to shop for as far as boy or girl and the extra cash will come in handy!
My Diet
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Just an update on us!
Posted by Tim and Heather at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
HI HEATH!! love the updated blog... How's the pregnancy going????
YEAAAA!!! I am so glad that you found a job! I have been so worried about the two of you. It sounds like a great job. And having 3 on and 4 off will be very nice. When do you start?
Jules: pregnancy going well I am still sick but such is life!
Andrea: Go in tomorrow to fill out new employee handbook stuff as well as a drug test and so they can get copies of my CPR and CNA license!
Congrats on the baby and the new job! I passed my boards... Reilly Butler RN! Crazy Huh? Working in a hospital is awesome! I am sure you will really enjoy it more than a nursing home! Hope all is well, keep me posted, I hope to come visit in March or April!
Post a Comment