Monday, December 29, 2008

My Bestest friend is leaving!

So Jaclyn and I have been frieds ever since we met on the playground at J.A. Taylor elementry in Kindergarten! She was one of my awesome brides maids at my wedding and has been my best friend for 15 years! I love her so much and don't know where I would be today with out her! She is moving to London for a study abroad and I will miss her tons! I am very excited for you Jac! Have a blast!
These are just some random pictures of our crazy times in High School and up....




3 comments:

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

you can always come hang out over here, miss heath!!! HOW ARE YOU FEELING THESE DAYS!!??

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

so fun for your bf, though.. She is going to have the most amazing time of her life!!

and you are about to embark on one of the most amazing adventures in your own life, with your little, weeist one on the way...

Two fabulous experiences!!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

hey, I just noticed that we have the same background for our blogs... Great Minds Think Alike, ehhhhh!!!