Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Christmas Time

Heather and I must apologize for not keeping this up to date. We have been married for two months now, and Christmas has really come quick this year. Heather is still working at the Canyon Rim Care Center, and she is now an RNA (Restorative Nurses Assistant). I still don't know how she musters her way through the twelve hour shifts she works.... For those who have not found out yet Heather is pregnant. We found out a week and a half ago, so if you find out from reading this post we are sorry if we haven't spoken to you and filled you in on our exciting news. We have names picked out we like and anticipate having a child the end of July 2009. As a disclaimer... Ha ha! Having a child was not what we were planning on, but we are so grateful for Heavenly Father sending us one. I know Heather will be a fantastic Mother, and Heather's family is an amazing support! Heather was applying for nursing school but now she is going to work until after the baby is born and help me with my schooling. We both really want to get our education done. Heather is simply AMAZING!!! She does so much, and I can never thank her enough!
As for me, I am still working at the home Depot. I have been there for just about three months now as a cashier. I enjoy it, and it is not much different than working at Lowe's (I worked at Lowe's for about 4 years). They allow me to go to school and work enough to get a reasonable paycheck. This last semester of school at LDSBC finished last week, and I was glad it came to an end. I often get 'Break ites' towards the close of a semester. This next semester is going to be very fun, and busy. In order to graduate in the fall I need to take sixteen credit hours this next semester, nine in the summer and then finish up with twelve in the fall. All my classes I signed up for this coming semester are on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Thursdays I will be at school from seven forty in the morning until ten o'clock at night. Its a good thing I have breaks in between classes. Well that's enough for know we look forward to seeing family and friends this Holiday season... and we wish all of those we don't see a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

4 comments:

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

I am soooo happy for you guys.. You are both going to be the BEST PARENTS!!! I love you both.

see you monday night!!!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

I think I speak for everyone when I say, "FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY, PLEASE POST SOME PICTURES!!!!!" thank you (smile)

Lisa said...

Wow!!!! Congratulations!! You guys are very busy people, and it looks like you are going to be even busier!!! Hopefully we will see you guys this week!

Cindy said...

It was fun to see you guys at Christmas! Congratulations! You're going to love being parents!