Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tiny Giggles!

Well it has been a week and seeing as how I am a woman of my word.. Here is my new post! Thinks are still pretty much the same, Tim is going to school and working. I am spending my time with the most beautiful baby girl in the world! Something I thought was so stinkin cute and really wished I had a video camera for today was.. Ella had woken up from a nap and I heard her just cooing and being happy so i went in and looked into the crib to find her smiling at me! I bumped her butterfly mobile and she stared at it, so I turned it on and she locked her big eyes on one butterfly and moved her head around in a circle to follow it, she also started giggling! It was the first time she has ever giggled and it was so cute! I think I left my Camera at my mom's house so I don't have any pics to post at the moment!

0 comments: