Tim's school is going well, he is just getting used to his new busy schedule! He just got a new job still working for Home Depot, but now he goes from store to store to work with them on their inventory. He covers 5 stores in the salt lake valley.
As for me, I have just been home with Ella, watching her grow each day! I have decided my jogger stroller is my best-friend! It gives me something to do outside that Ella also enjoys! unfortunately, my new friend got a flat tire and I haven't had the motivation to fix it yet! Tim is going to fix it this weekend!
Ella is getting huge! I cannot believe how much she is growing! She is loving her bouncy seat but mostly just when it is in front of the TV. One of her favorite things is to sit in our front room and stare at all the pictures on the wall! She is starting to smile a lot! She smiles at me, her dad, and pictures.. mainly pictures of Christ. I love it! She is so smart!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Quick update
Posted by Tim and Heather at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for the update... Love ya and miss ya all already!!
Post a Comment