Monday morning I had a doctors appointment to check up on the baby and myself. Everything looked great! The doctor said that Ella and I are both on track and healthy as can be.. She then informed us that I no longer have to be on bedrest!!!!! yeah! I was so bored! Tim and I are however starting to get really nervous! We don't know what to do with a baby! And we don't have her room done yet, I went in to worry mode! However I know everything will work out and I am so excited to hold her that my excitement is outweighing the nerves and worries!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't worry her room will be done! I will finish the chest by next week and then we can do the rest in no time! You will be a great mom! Love ya!
No need to worry!! Everything is going to work out great!! I am so excited for Ella to be born. I can't wait!! Love ya! PS You and Tim will be great parents. You are both adorable with little kids!
Thanks mom and shell! We are excited! nervous but very excited!
Post a Comment