Friday, March 25, 2011

NO DINNER!!

Ella's favorite meal of the day is Breakfast! She is obsessed with rice crispy cereal, and I am happy about this because she doesn't even realize that it would be better with sugar. I think its great to start her out with fruit and a bowl of her favorite cereal rather than load her up with sugar to start the day!




Well When she finished her breakfast today I asked her if she wanted to help me with dinner. she looked at me with a blank dumb stare. I let her keep eating and pulled out the potatoes that I needed to peel and chop up. Yummy potato and cheese casserole, It smells good already! I love my crock pot! once Ella was done eating she let me know by yelling "done done down now down now.. PLEEEEESE" so I cleaned her up and brought a chair over the counter. I asked her again, "Ella do you want to help mommy with dinner?" her reply was:

"NO DINNER ME FULL!" "NO DINNER, NO DINNER!"

Needless to say my cute little girl was very worried about why I thought we should be making dinner the minute we were done with breakfast. Some day she will understand that the funny looking red bowl that plugs in has to cook for 8-10 hours. I get a kick out of the new things she says and does each day.

4 comments:

Brad and Jaclyn said...

I love it. I love that she is almost 2 and saying all these things. I don't get to hear her talk all that often so it's fun to hear what she's learning and saying.

Kylee said...

She is so dang cute!!! I cant believe how smart she is! Can you believe that almost 2 years ago she was a baby!? Where does that time go?

Teresa Cartwright said...

You had her confused Heather! She's a smart one. We can't wait to come out there next month with Kyle! She's growing up so fast.

Marchele said...

I love this little turkey!!! So stinking cute. Never fails to make me smile!!