Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Update!

Well I am terrible at updating our blog!!
some of the things that have gone on since my last post are, Ella turned 1 and I can't believe that she is now already 17 almost 18 months old!




Thanksgiving was a blast out in Ohio spent with Tim's family it was a lot of fun to see all them and get to spend time there. Ella and her cousin Alyssa who is just 4 months older had a blast together while we were out there and Grandma Cartwright got the girls pictures taken while we were there too.

Uncle Richie, Alyssa, Daddy and Ella

Next was Tim Crashed his car and we said goodbye to totaled bumblebee, I have to say it was horrible timing right before Christmas and an expense we didn't need at all, however I am sort of happy that the two door sports car is gone and now we have a family friendly 4 door car! We managed to find a bright yellow one to please Tim, but we will NOT be adding racing stripes like his previous car had :)

Bumble Bee
The replacement

Christmas was a lot of fun this year, it was so much fun for Tim and I this year to see Ella get so excited Christmas morning. We spent the night at my Aunt Cherry's house and Santa came Christmas eve to give all the kids Slippers and a toy before they had to go to bed, Ella was scared to death of him, she screamed and started shaking if we got her even a little bit close to him! my grandma also had games planed that filled the evening until we all went to bed, Christmas morning we ate a huge breakfast together and then went our own ways. At which point we went home and got ready for the day and then headed to my Grandparents house (Reaveley side) for Dinner and games! It was really a lot of fun! being mommy at Christmas is more fun than being the kid who gets to open the gifts! Ella had no clue what was going on the night before or why all her cousins were so excited. But when she walked into the room Christmas morning and daddy told her that the giant stack of presents were hers and told her to open them, her grin from ear to ear didn't go away until she fell asleep at 12:00.

Loving the wrapping paper!
Showing off her movie!
Rocking out on her Guitar :)

on Dec, 30th Jaclyn was married, She looked beautiful and her reception was great! It was a lot of fun but snowing really hard that night! Congrats to her and her Hubby Brad, we love you guys!!

Unfortunately she has yet to give me any pictures and I have misplaced the memory card that has the ones I took on it! Grrr...

For New years we went to dinner at fire house pizza and then went to my mom's house and spent the evening playing games with my Mom, Bryan, and some family friends Tonya, her daughter Mackenzie, Trevor and their two little boys, Hudson and Bronx Ella is between them in age and so we all had a really great time!

About 5 minutes to midnight, can't wait to make these things honk!
Mommy and Ella Ready to go outside and make some noise!

New years day Tim, Ella and I all got sick, we thought it was nothing more than just a cold and none of us went to the Dr.. until Tim missed two days of work, then I made him go, and Ella was on her way to being better, Tim was given an antibiotic and He was getting better too... Well on Monday the tenth I caved in and went to the Dr. as well I was told my Bronchitis and Terrible sinus infection were turning into pneumonia and it is good I didn't wait any longer.. I got a shot and two prescriptions and was told to stay down and rest as much as possible for one week, so I am hoping that by this Monday I will be as good as new and able to start up my babysitting gig again! Ella has missed her buddy Wyatt a lot!!

And... I am pregnant with our second child, We will be welcoming another little GIRL into our family this May, we are very excited and can't wait to meet her! Ella calls her sissy baby already when she points to my stomach or this blanket that I am crocheting for her.

Our little princess

0 comments: