It has been a very long time!
in January Ella turned 6 months old!
January brought sickness, Ella got RSV and was hospitalized for 4 days, when we brought her home she was on oxygen for another 4 days. 
Once Ella got better, She was introduced to her first pancake! She loved it and now eats at least two for dinner when that is what we have! 
To kick off Febuary, we took Ella swimming for the first time, she was scared to death at first but warmed up fast! when it was time to go, she was not happy when we took her out and wrapped her up in the towel. 
Every Wednesday and Thursday I babysit for my friend's sister so that she can go to school, Jaclyn (friend) comes up on Thursdays to hang out with us... Jaclyn taking her niece Maycee and her nephew Wyatt down the slide at the park.
For Valentines Day, Tim took me out on Saturday it was a lot of fun! I got roses and jewelry! On Sunday, the actual V-Day, we went to put one of my roses on my dad's grave. Ella was so cute when we went!
On February 20th, my friend who we live with had her baby girl, Ella was very curious about her until I held her, what was even more funny was when William (her older brother) held her. Ella was furious that her mommy and best buddy were holding another baby!
Other than these events, we have just done everyday stuff, mommy and Ella play until dad comes home from work, then we play with dad until he has to leave for school. 
Marchele had her 20 year old birthday! Bryan was out of town for work and Jason or Clyde as some of you know him had Rugby Try-outs or something. so My mom, Marchele, Tim, Ella and I went to Texas Road house for her birthday dinner. They have you sit on a saddle while they sing Happy Birthday! It was funny! She turned very red!
Tim's brother Kyle chose to come out to Utah and spend his spring break with us! We have had a lot of fun with him and we will be sad to see him go on tomorrow morning! We have gone out to eat at some fun places as well as seen 2 jazz games this week!
Friday, April 2, 2010
January -March
Posted by Tim and Heather at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy you posted something new!!! I love it! And thanks for posting the picture of us at the park! While I pretty much know everything you are doing, it's fun to see it! Love you lots!
Good job on a new post!! Ha ha, love you guys. Ella is growing so much I can't believe! Miss you already!
I love the one of ella at dinner her smile is so big. What a cutie
Post a Comment