Fun stuff and big news! where to start?
I think I will start with some of the fun stuff! first of all I can feel the baby move a lot now! Its so much fun! Tim and I bought a car-seat, stroller and a few other things that we got for bargain prices! My mom bought us a baby outfit and some blankets. On Tuesday she and I went crib shopping and she bought one for us! My grandma Reaveley told us she wants to make the baby a quilt! We are so so grateful for all that our parents, family and friends do for us!
As for the big news!... Drum Roll... We had a ultrasound on Thursday and got to see our little one! Its a Girl! we are so excited and have picked out a name! we already had a few in mind but now its final! Ella Brianne Cartwright! Thanks for letting us share our big news with all of you! Here are some pictures!

You can see her face in these ones!
Grandma Mindy bought this cute outfit!
This is the crib and some outfits that have been given to us as well as some we bought!
Car-seats and stroller! The big one is for daddy's car! (he picked it out to match)
The Jumperoo is ours from Kim (I used to nanny for her) and the swing is our friends they are letting us borrow it!
The whole room!



6 comments:
So umm I thought that we already discussed that the name was going to be Cristi Ann after your favorite person!!!!!
I am so excited for you guys! Congrats on the little girl
How fun! Congratulations! What a beautiful name!
I love the pictures!!!! I'm glad everything is okay and she's growing big! Love you lots!!
Yeah, I am so excited!! I can't wait! I love you guys and can't wait to be an auntie of little Ella!!
Congrats guys!! That must be very exciting! We love you!
Ben and Liz
I'm so excited for you guys! A little girl is so much fun to shop for. Heather, you still need to post a prego picture for your auntie!
Post a Comment